Faculty Expert Profile
- Associate Professor of Health Policy and Management
- Co-Director of the Center for Gun Policy and Research
- Bloomberg School of Public Health
- Johns Hopkins Center for Health Disparities Solutions
- Johns Hopkins Center for Injury Research and Policy
- Johns Hopkins Center for Gun Policy and Research
Cassandra Crifasi is an injury epidemiologist focused on the intersection of public health and public safety.
She is the co-director of the Center for Gun Violence Solutions. Her research interests include injury epidemiology and prevention, gun violence prevention and policy, and attitudes and public opinion regarding gun violence solutions.
A gun owner herself, Crifasi publishes frequently on firearm policies, including handgun purchaser licensing laws known as permit-to-purchase (PTP) laws.