When dealing with health care and benefits, it can be hard to know where to start. If you're a CareFirst member, Quantum Health—a health care advocacy service provided to all JHU participants—is your one place to turn when you need assistance.
No request is too big or too small for your Quantum Health care coordinators. For medical claims, benefits, prescriptions, and so much more, you can expect expert guidance at no cost to you. Think of Quantum Health care coordinators as your personal team of nurses, benefits experts, and claims specialists who will do whatever it takes to support your specific health care and benefits needs. Empowered and resourceful, care coordinators can:
- Get answers to claims, billing, and benefits questions
- Find in-network providers
- Verify coverage and get prior approval, if needed
- Contact providers to coordinate your treatment
- Review your care options
- Replace ID cards
Quantum Health care coordinators may call you, but only if the topic is important, such as:
- You could save on your out-of-pocket costs
- There is a concern with your prescriptions
- Insurance information is needed
- A procedure or discharge needs follow-up
- You qualify for a coaching program
When you need help, Quantum Health care coordinators are just a call or click away. With the free service, JHU employees have:
- One number to call with any questions
- One dedicated website for self-service help
- One team of experts dedicated to helping
As of Dec. 1, you can contact Quantum Health care coordinators at 844-460-2801, Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 10 p.m., to help you navigate your 2024 health care benefits.
A website for JHU employees—jhu.quantum-health.com—will launch on Jan. 1.