As part of the onboarding process, the university offers new employees live orientation webinars to help them better understand its benefits plans, program offerings, policies, and practices.
Benefits orientation for new full-time faculty and staff is held at 1 p.m. on the second Wednesday of each month and is hosted by the Office of Benefits & Worklife. The next session will be Feb. 8. Each 90-minute Zoom meeting includes an overview of the benefits options offered by the university, along with time for Q&A. Topics covered:
- Medical plans
- Dental plans
- Vision plan
- Flexible spending accounts
- Health savings accounts
- Life insurance
- Accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Short- and long-term disability insurance
- Voluntary benefits (including pet, legal, and critical illness insurance)
- Retirement plans
- Family and caregiving programs
- Wellness programs
- Tuition assistance
- Live Near Your Work program
- Johns Hopkins Employee Assistance Program (JHEAP)
Registration is required for participation.
If you are unable to attend, recordings will be available in myLearning. Access to the system will require a JHED ID and password.
Contact the Benefits Service Center with questions at 410-516-2000 or email@example.com.
Posted in Benefits+Perks
Tagged hr newswire