Save time and money by starting your holiday shopping with two Johns Hopkins employee discount programs, LifeMart and Perks at Work. JHU employees now have unlimited access to exclusive discounts on products, services, and local attractions offered through JH community partners as well as companies nationwide to help you save money.
LifeMart deals are updated regularly and include these categories and more:
- Home goods and services
- Groceries and restaurants
- Gym, fitness, and wellness services
- Travel, hotels, and rental cars
- Tickets and entertainment
- Car buying and auto services
- Computers and phones
- Child care and senior care discounts
- Legal and financial services
How LifeMart works
As a JHU employee, you can access LifeMart for free. Log in with your username and password, or register at discountmember.lifecare.com with registration code JOHNSHOPKINS. Search for discounts by category. Select an offer to review details and redemption instructions. For savings on the go, you can download the LifeMart mobile app. Having trouble? Email the LifeMart help desk for assistance.
Perks at Work
Your Johns Hopkins Employee Assistance Program also offers the Savings Center, a shopping program provided by Corporate Counseling Associates, JHEAP's new vendor, through Perks at Work. This program offers national and local discounts on electronics, home appliances, food and groceries, travel, and more.
Perks at Work also gives you access to free live and on-demand classes for both adults and kids on topics from wellness to personal development.
When you log on to myccaonline.com (company code JHEAP) and click Centers > Savings Center from the home screen, you'll have access to these highlighted opportunities:
- Savings on home fitness and gym memberships
- An auto-buying program to help members compare ways to buy and lease with the best possible savings
- Discounted dining certificates at popular restaurants
- Access to 100+ free online classes for numerous interests, including goal setting, public speaking, dance, cardio, drawing, karate, cooking, and more
- WOWPoints on every purchase that can be redeemed to earn free merchandise. The more you shop, the more you save.
How Perks at Work works
If you are already a registered user, log in to myccaonline.com (company code JHEAP) and click Centers >Savings Center from the home screen.
First-time users need to click on Register for Free, using the company name Workplace Options US and the company code EAP, to create a profile for the Savings Center. A system-created message will be sent immediately to your email address; you will need to retrieve the email to complete your registration. Then you can log in to begin exploring the site for discounts. If you have problems during registration, click the Login Help link to contact Customer Service.
For information on other programs and resources that offer discounts for Johns Hopkins employees, visit the Discounts page of the Benefits & Worklife website.