If you'd like to help your team become more engaged, a training called Building Performance and Productivity Through Employee Engagement is definitely for you.
As a manager you must tap into the strengths of every individual on your team and make sure they feel included and respected. Ramping up your skills will make a dramatic impact in every way, including low turnover, higher quality and productivity, and a stronger organizational bottom line.
After completing this training you will be able to:
- Understand active employee engagement and why it's important
- Make sure your staff feels that they are part of a worthwhile mission
- Move employees from mere compliance to true commitment
- Deliver engagement-boosting feedback
- Create recognition incentives that are meaningful
Register here for the two-session workshop, which will be offered virtually by Learning Solutions from 1 to 4 p.m. on Tuesday, July 26, and Wednesday, July 27.