The previously announced changes to JHU's retirement plans will take place between July 5 and Aug. 5. To hear the latest updates, join the Office of Benefits & Worklife from noon to 1 p.m. on Thursday, May 26, for a virtual town hall hosted by Jon Links, chair of the Retirement Plans Investment Committee, professor, vice provost, and chief risk officer. (A second town hall will be held for retirees on May 27.) If you can't make the live event, a recording will be available so you can view it at your convenience. The town hall will cover:
- Goals for the retirement plans and what's changing
- What these changes mean for you
- Transition timeline
- What to expect during the transition
- What you can do
- Resources and questions
Want to learn more?
Visit the Changes Ahead page of the JHU Human Resources website to find the following resources:
- Retirement Plans Transition Guide
- Checklist and timeline
- New investment menu and list of eliminated funds
- Links to contacts, including personalized advice providers Marsh McLennan Agency and TIAA financial consultants
- Links to MMA's Prosper Wise financial wellness platform and other decision-support resources
You also can request a printed copy of the Retirement Plans Transition Guide by contacting the Benefits Service Center by emailing email@example.com or calling 410-516-2000, weekdays from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Contact the Benefits Service Center for general questions about the retirement plans and transition. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 410-516-2000, weekdays from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Call TIAA at 888-200-4074, weekdays from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m., for answers to specific questions about the transition and for help making changes to your accounts.
Posted in News+Info, Happenings
Tagged hr newswire