If you'd like to help your team become more engaged, a training called Building Performance and Productivity Through Employee Engagement is definitely for you.
As a manager you must tap into the strengths of every individual on your team as well as make sure that each feels included and respected. Ramping up your skills will make a dramatic impact in every way, including low turnover, higher quality and productivity, and a stronger organizational bottom line.
After completing this training, you will be able to:
- Understand active employee engagement and why it's important
- Make sure your staff feels that they are part of a worthwhile mission
- Move employees from mere compliance to true commitment
- Deliver engagement-boosting feedback
- Create recognition incentives that are meaningful
Register here for the two-part workshop, which will be offered virtually by Learning Solutions from 1 to 4 p.m. on Wednesday, Feb. 9, and Thursday, Feb. 10.
Posted in Happenings
Tagged hr newswire