Is your retirement 10 to 25 years on the horizon? Does it feel too early to start thinking about it? It's not.
Mid- and late-career employees can begin with help from the Fall Pre-Retirement Program, being held virtually from Monday, Sept. 20, to Wednesday, Sept. 29.
New offerings will help you understand how to:
- Use a health savings account as a retirement-planning strategy
- Use a 529 college savings plan for your child's or grandchild's future education
- Make pro-active decisions about housing choices in retirement
- Gain a basic understanding of investment options and strategies
Other popular offerings will help you learn about:
- How Medicare works and how to find help selecting a supplemental plan with Mercer Marketplace 365+ Retiree
- Important legal documents needed to protect your future and that of your family
- Nonfinancial aspects of transitioning to retirement
Visit the Benefits & Worklife website for more information and to register.
For questions, contact the Benefits Service Center at firstname.lastname@example.org or 410-516-2000.