Is your retirement 10 to 25 years on the horizon? Does it feel too early to start thinking about it? It's not.
Mid- and late-career employees can begin with help from the Fall Pre-Retirement Program being held virtually from Sept. 20 to 30.
There are several different and creative ways to plan for retirement, and there are important reasons to start now.
Did you know that a health care savings account, or HSA, can be a helpful financial tool not only for today but in retirement?
Do you know which legal documents can protect you and your family? This becomes even more pressing as time passes. It's important for you to have a say in how to manage your affairs if you are unable to.
Do you feel confident in your knowledge about investment options and strategies for your Hopkins 403(b) plan?
Do you know how to get the biggest bang for your buck while helping to pay for your child's (or grandchild's) college education?
To learn about financial, legal, and health care strategies for retirement, register for these workshops, many of which are new this year:
- Sept. 20—JHU Benefits in Retirement
- Sept. 21—NEW: Health Savings Accounts as a Nest Egg—Why an HSA Can Be an Important Component to Your Retirement Savings Strategy
- Sept. 22—Legal Protection for Your Family's Future
- Sept. 23—NEW: Pillars of Wealth—The Basics of Investing for Mid-Career Employees
- Sept. 24—NEW: 529 College Savings Plan—Opening Doors to the Future
And if you're a little closer to retirement, also attend to learn about some new topics in retirement planning.
- Sept. 27—Retire Right from JHU
- Sept. 28—NEW: Where Do You Call Home? Housing Options in Retirement
- Sept. 28—Mercer Marketplace 365+ Retiree
- Sept. 29—Transitioning to Medicare
Click here for registration links on the Benefits & Worklife Learn and Plan webpage.
Posted in Benefits+Perks, Happenings
Tagged hr newswire