Even the best-planned trips can be full of surprises, so when the unexpected happens, it's important to know whom to call for assistance.
If you are an active faculty, staff, or bargaining unit employee covered under the university's group life insurance program through Securian Financial, you have an available travel assistance benefit from Redpoint that offers you help when you are 100 miles or more away from home.
There is no fee, and services are available to your spouse and insurance-eligible children even if they're not covered under the insurance program.
Access is only a call or click away. Redpoint provides resources and services 24/7, 365 days a year for pre-trip planning and emergency services including:
- Medical professional locator services
- Assistance replacing lost or stolen luggage
- Identity theft support if your wallet or purse are lost or stolen
- Medical or security evacuation
- Medically necessary repatriation
- Repatriation of mortal remains
For service terms/conditions and pre-trip information, go to lifebenefits.com/travel or call 855-516-5433 in the U.S. and Canada. From other locations, you can call collect to +1-415-484-4677.
Posted in Benefits+Perks
Tagged hr newswire