The Johns Hopkins Baby Shower may look a little different this year—no more one-day big group gathering—but it will still be packed with valuable resources and benefits information when it goes virtual over four days. Here is an overview of what new, expectant, and planning parents can learn about:
- Tuesday, April 6, 10 to11 a.m. Finding Licensed Child Care in Maryland with LOCATE. Register here.
- Tuesday, April 6, 11 a.m. to noon. JHHS Benefits and Leave Presentation. Register here.
- Wednesday, April 7, 1 to 2:30 p.m. JHU Benefits and Leave Presentation. Register here.
- Wednesday, April 7, 3 to 4 p.m. Adoptions Together Webinar. Register here.
- Thursday, April 8, noon to 1 p.m. Lactation Support Program Overview and Lactation Best Tips Webinar. Register here.
- Thursday, April 8, 2 to 3 p.m. Family and Caregiving Programs Live Q&A Session. Register here.
- Friday, April 9, noon to 1p.m. Pregnancy, Childbirth, and Return to Work During a Pandemic, a panel discussion. Register here.
Additional information can be found on the New and Expectant Parents page of the Benefits & Worklife website. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have.
Posted in Benefits+Perks, Happenings
Tagged hr newswire