Looking for ways to ignite new ideas or bounce back when a plan fails? A two-part virtual training titled Sparking Innovation and Creativity will teach you to:
- Learn how to use the Socratic questioning system, brainstorm like the pros, and implement storyboarding to generate innovative and creative ideas.
- Outline the actions required to successfully implement and test an idea.
- Find ways to be resilient when innovation and creativity fail and how to bounce back and sustain an innovative and creative culture.
- Identify how the absence of psychological safety within a team can inhibit the generation of new ideas and taking risks.
- Define and describe innovation and creativity and learn how they work together.
- Identify convergent and divergent thinkers and their roles in innovation and creativity.
Register here for the workshop, which will be offered virtually by Learning Solutions from 9 a.m. to noon on Tuesday, April 20, and Wednesday, April 21.