Whether you're a recent grad purchasing your first car, a young parent buying a new home, an empty nester considering a vacation home, or a soon-to-be retiree looking for a travel-ready recreational vehicle, you have access to the Choice Auto and Home Insurance Program for Johns Hopkins University faculty, staff, and bargaining unit members.
Comparison shop on one call
In minutes you can compare coverage, prices, and discounts from some of America's top-rated insurance companies: MetLife Auto & Home, Travelers, Liberty Mutual Insurance, Safeco Insurance, and Progressive. If one of these quotes offers a better value than your current coverage, you can switch—even if your policy hasn't expired—on the same call. You pay nothing to compare, and you are under no obligation when you call 866-795-9362.
Multiple discounts available
The licensed representative you speak with will help you find every possible discount available. You can save not only when you insure your auto and home with the same provider, you also can find savings with discounts such as:
- Up to 15% for being a faculty, staff, or bargaining unit member of Johns Hopkins University.
- Individual discounts—for driving accident-free, for low mileage, and more.
- An additional discount for paying your insurance premiums through payroll deduction, which is also convenient.
Save on other coverages
In addition to buying insurance to protect your auto or home (including renter's insurance), coverage is available for your:
- Scheduled personal property (e.g., jewelry and artwork)
- Personal excess liability
- Mobile home
- Seasonal home
- Utility trailer
- Dwelling that you rent out
For more information, go to jhuvoluntarybenefits.com or call 866-795-9362.