Get ready to soak up that reached-my-resolutions feeling with the new myWW+, WW's most holistic weight-loss program ever.
JHU partners with WW (Weight Watchers reimagined) to offer benefits-eligible employees more than 50% off monthly membership. Sign up between Jan. 1 and Feb. 28, and you'll also get a free WW Unstoppable Kit (a $100+ value).
The NEW myWW+ starts with an assessment that personalizes the plan for you and brings a 360° approach to wellness that focuses on:
- Food: Personalized recipes and water-tracking and meal-planning tools help members stay on course from breakfast until dinner.
Activity: Get moving at home, outside, or at the gym with the 250+ video and audio workouts in the WW app.
Mindset: 5-Minute Coaching audio lessons help put you in the frame of mind to make healthier choices.
- Sleep: Set yourself up for a good night's rest with the new sleep tracker in the WW app.
- Weekly progress reports: Get a complete look at your wellness—because the scale doesn't tell the whole story.
Get going today**
To begin your weight-loss journey:
- Sign up for WW at WW.com/us/JohnsHopkinsUniversity between Jan. 1 and Feb. 28.
- Redeem your WW Unstoppable Kit by March 14, while supplies last. Allow three to four weeks for delivery.
Note: The JHU WW benefit is taxable, and taxes will be automatically withdrawn quarterly from your pay.