WW is opening its (virtual) doors to Johns Hopkins employees from Dec. 14 to 18 to showcase the power of a virtual workshop. This is not your mama's Weight Watchers; the new WW is about more than just weight loss—it's about total health and well-being.
What you'll experience:
- A free virtual workshop from the convenience of your phone or computer
- The new myWW+, its most holistic weight-loss program
- Science-backed techniques from a WW coach that can help you find success
- WW's invaluable tools—such as food, activity, and sleep trackers—designed to help you hit your goals
Mark your calendars:
- Open houses are at 4 p.m. every day, Dec. 14 to 18.
- Take a virtual visit on the date of your choice by going to Zoom.us/join and using the meeting ID 237-378-8804.
- To sign up for WW, go to WW.com/us/JohnsHopkinsUniversity. The university will cover half the cost for full- and part-time employees and retirees.
Posted in Health+Well-Being, Happenings
Tagged hr newswire