A new course called Sparking Innovation and Creativity has been added to the Learning Solutions catalog. It's part of the Supervisor Development Program, but you do not need to be a supervisor to enroll.
This training has six modules:
- Creativity and Insight Meet Innovation outlines how the brain works when it is at its creative peak, and how creativity and innovation can be used to see and do things in new ways.
- Developing a Creative Mindset explores how curiosity cultivates a creative mind and how it can change the way you look at situations, products, and services.
- Overcoming Barriers to Creativity examines the three main barriers to creativity and how to overcome them.
- Creative Tools That Produce Innovative Ideas identifies the three most common creative tools—Socratic questioning, brainstorming, and storyboarding—and how they can be used by people in all industries, situations, and roles.
- Refining Your Innovative Ideas clarifies what it takes to refine, implement, and iterate ideas, as well as what to do after an idea has been put in place.
- Sustaining an Innovative Culture and a Creative Mindset explores strategies and practices that help with the sustainability, resiliency, and growth of the creative spirit within organizations.
Register here for the two-session workshop, which will be offered virtually from 9 a.m. to noon on Tuesday, Dec. 15, and Wednesday, Dec. 16.