Annual Enrollment now closed

Here's what to do if you have to make corrections

Online annual enrollment for 2021 university benefits ended on Oct. 30. All full-time benefits-eligible faculty, staff, and bargaining unit members will receive a confirmation of their elections by mail in mid-December.

If you would like to make a correction to your benefits elections, follow the procedure as outlined below:

  • Email changes to the university Benefits Service Center at no later than Dec. 31, 2020, with the correction.
  • Enter "2021 Annual Enrollment Correction" in the subject line.
  • You will receive a return email acknowledging receipt of your request.

Note that changes to your beneficiary elections are not considered an annual enrollment correction as this information can be updated online at any time during the year. To make a change, go to the myChoices Health & Life Enrollment tab on the Benefits & Worklife homepage. Click on Life Events to start your qualifying event and select "I would like to change my beneficiaries."

Contact the Benefits Service Center at 410-516-2000 or if you have questions.

Posted in Benefits+Perks

Tagged hr newswire