If you have never tried WW (formerly Weight Watchers), this is a chance to use one of your employee benefits to support you during these unprecedented times. As a JHU employee you receive a 50% discount on your membership. Purchase a plan by Sept. 19 and you'll also get a free WW Starter Kit, which has a value of more than $80.
Everyone's weight-loss needs are different. That's why WW's science-backed program, myWW, is customized to make losing weight easier for you.
- Eat what you love with 8,000 tasty recipes
- Track food, activity, and sleep in the award-winning WW app
- Access online information on healthy eating such as What Everyone Gets Wrong About Fatty Foods and Weight Loss
- Find inspiration and connection in WW's members-only online community
- Get total support with 24/7 coach access
Sign up for WW by going to ww.com/us/JohnsHopkinsUniversity and following the instructions there.
After signing up, you can redeem your WW Starter Kit. This step must be completed by Oct. 3.
Posted in Benefits+Perks, Health+Well-Being
Tagged hr newswire