These days, most people take electronic word processing for granted. While we may still write out our grocery lists with pen and paper, we expect to use a computer to create the majority of our documents. Whether you are an executive secretary or a website designer, you need to know the ins and outs of electronic word processing.
Microsoft Word 2016 is designed to help you move smoothly through the task of creating professional-looking documents. Its rich features and powerful tools can make your work easy, and even fun. In Word 2016, Part 1, you will learn how to:
- Navigate and perform common tasks such as opening, viewing, editing, saving, and printing documents, and configuring the application.
- Format text and paragraphs.
- Perform repetitive operations efficiently using tools such as Find and Replace, Format Painter, and Styles.
- Enhance lists by sorting, renumbering, and customizing list styles.
- Create and format tables.
- Insert graphic elements such as symbols, special characters, illustrations, pictures, and clip art into a document.
- Format the appearance of a page through page borders and colors, watermarks, headers and footers, and page layout.
- Use Word features to help identify and correct problems with spelling, grammar, readability, and accessibility.
Register online for the one-day course, which will be offered by Learning Solutions on Friday, Nov. 15, at Johns Hopkins at Eastern.
Posted in Happenings
Tagged hr newswire