The university encourages you to take the time to review your current coverage, learn about the new high-deductible health plan, and take advantage of the enrollment resources available to help you make any updates to your benefits during the Annual Enrollment period, Oct. 16 to Nov. 1.
Here are six ways to help you make informed decisions:
- Visit a Benefits & Worklife Fair to learn more about your coverage from the university's vendors and get a free biometric screening so you can know your numbers. The fairs will be held from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Monday, Oct. 7, at East Baltimore's Turner Concourse and on Tuesday, Oct. 8, in Homewood's Glass Pavilion.
- Attend an HSA Education Town Hall to learn more about the health savings account and how it works with the high-deductible health plan to give you more control over your health care spending. The town halls will be held at noon on Tuesday, Sept. 17, in Tilghman Auditorium on the East Baltimore campus and on Wednesday, Sept. 18, in Shriver Hall's Clipper Room on the Homewood campus. Registration is not required.
- Join a live HSA Education FastFacts webinar at 10 a.m. on Tuesday, Sept. 24. Registration is required.
- Attend an Annual Enrollment Overview Town Hall to hear from the Benefits team and get answers to your questions. The schedule is available here.
- Visit the Benefits & Worklife website in October to see an overview of what will be offered at enrollment and to learn more about your medical plan options.
- Ask ALEX for expert advice about choosing the medical plan option that is best for you.
Watch for additional enrollment information coming soon.
If you have questions about your benefits or 2020 Annual Enrollment, contact the Benefits Service Center at 410-516-2000 or email the Benefits team at email@example.com.
Posted in Benefits+Perks, Happenings
Tagged hr newswire