Save on your auto, home, and renter's insurance by comparison shopping benefits, rates, and discounts from up to five of the leading auto and home insurance carriers in the nation with just one phone call.
Most experts suggest you review your coverage annually to make sure you're getting the best coverage for your rates. Your fellow faculty, staff, and bargaining unit members are saving on average $729.70 through the Choice Auto and Home Insurance Program available as a voluntary benefit through Johns Hopkins.
With the Choice Auto and Home Insurance Program, you receive:
- Special discounts for faculty, staff, and bargaining unit members that are typically lower than anything you can find on your own.
- Additional discounts—based on number of cars and policies, the way you drive, vehicle safety features, and tenure—may apply.
- Quick multiple quotes from MetLife Auto & Home, Travelers, Liberty Mutual Insurance, Safeco Insurance, and Progressive.
- Convenience of being able to switch right away and start saving sooner.
- Ease of paying premiums via payroll deduction.
You can enroll anytime by calling 866-795-9362 or visiting jhuvoluntarybenefits.com. The program is administered for Johns Hopkins University by Mercer.
Posted in Benefits+Perks
Tagged hr newswire