IRS form 1095-C to be distributed

The university has begun mailing a tax form called the 1095-C to faculty and staff, who may need it when filing taxes for 2017. The form documents eligibility for and/or enrollment in the JHU medical plans for 2017. This same information will be reported to the IRS.

To view the university's FAQ document about the form, you can visit the Benefits website at The IRS website at can provide you with additional information about form 1095-C.

Employees with questions can contact the Benefits Service Center at or 410-516-2000.