You know how hard it can be to get things done when you have to depend on others. People have competing interests and different priorities, and they don't always give you the cooperation you need. You can twist arms or go running to the boss, but those aren't really good solutions. Instead, you need to find a way to build relationships. But how do you do that?
You need to communicate with tact and finesse, walking that fine line between confident assertiveness and nagging. Even if you're a "people person" and well-liked, you may be committing some of the cardinal sins of persuasion and influence.
And that's exactly why you can't afford to miss this training, which will give you the skills you need to get things done with less stress and fewer headaches. Here's how:
- Learn diplomacy and grace to overcome resistance and encourage collaboration.
- Strengthen work relationships, foster cooperation, and create easier interactions.
- Locate common ground and create reciprocity.
- Understand how to be persistent without being a pest, and friendly without being a pushover.
- Find out how to communicate with different personalities.
Register online for the one-day Learning and Development workshop, which takes place on Tuesday, May 23.
Posted in Benefits+Perks, Tools+Tech
Tagged hr newswire