If you participate in the Support Staff Pension Plan, you may choose to receive electronically your annual statement from Prudential Retirement.
To begin, follow these easy steps:
- Go to the Prudential Retirement website.
- Register or log in with your user ID and password.
- Provide your home or work email address.
- Check the box in the Consent to Electronic Delivery section.
To view your online pension statement:
- Click on View/Print E-Documents in the upper right-hand corner.
- Choose the most recent version of your statement.
Your next annual pension statement, updated with the previous fiscal year information (July 1, 2015, to June 30, 2016), will be available at the end of December.
If you do not wish to enroll in electronic delivery, Prudential will continue to mail your statement to your home address.
Contact Prudential at 877-778-2100 if you have any questions about your pension statement.