We are getting Healthy@Hopkins. Spring has finally arrived, so take some time to enjoy the outdoors. Join your co-workers for a 1-mile walk from noon to 1 p.m. at a location near you. Water and fruit will be provided, and participants will receive a giveaway while supplies last.
Locations, starting points, and dates (followed by rain dates in parentheses) are as follows:
- Bayview: Red Awning, April 27 (May 11)
- Homewood: Mason Hall, May 4 (May 5)
- Keswick: North Building, May 10 (May 17)
- Eastern: Athletic Track, May 11 (May 12)
- East Baltimore: Billings Administration Building, May 18 (May 25)
- Mount Washington: Davis Building, June 7 (June 9)
Bring your walking shoes and take the first step toward achieving a healthier lifestyle. To save time at the registration table, bring a completed waiver form with you to the walk. To print out the form, and for more information, go to the Benefits calendar.
Questions not answered on the website can be directed to the Benefits Service Center at 410-516-2000 or email@example.com.
Tagged hr newswire