Hey, Hopkins students! Guess what?
Remember when we told you recently that you're really driven? Well, you're still really driven. But now you're also really creative!
According to ViewsOnYou—a London-based startup using "the wisdom of crowds to discover your top traits"—Hopkins students rank No. 6 on their list of the top 10 universities with the most creative students. As Business Insider notes, "the list of the most creative students was based on data points from the following traits—highly experimental, creative in ideas, and happy for others to create ideas."
Great job, Hopkins students. You continue to impress us with your national recognition! And your creativity. And drive.
If you'd like to check out the other nine universities that were, here's the complete list:
1) Washington University in St. Louis
2) University of California, Berkeley
3) University of California, Santa Barbara
4) University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
5) Brown University
6) Johns Hopkins University
7) Northwestern University
8) University of California, Davis
9) University of Texas at Austin
10) University of California at Los Angeles
Posted in University News