Love Data Week Panel Discussion: Open Scholarship at Johns Hopkins: Experiences and Advice from Our Researchers
This panel brings Johns Hopkins researchers from various disciplines to discuss open scholarship at Johns Hopkins. Panelists will share their open science journeys and advice for young scholars who are interested in making research open and reproducible.
- Moderator: Lubov McKone, Data Management Consultant, Johns Hopkins University Data Services
- Pete Aceves, Assistant Professor, Management and Organization, Johns Hopkins University Carey Business School
- Netz Arroyo, Associate Professor of Pharmacology, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- Hunter Gehlbach, Professor of Education, Johns Hopkins University School of Education
- John Muschelli, Associate Scientist, Department of Biostatistics, Johns Hopkins University Bloomberg School of Public Health
- Joshua Vogelstein, Associate Professor, Department of Biomedical Engineering, Johns Hopkins University Whiting School of Engineering
Who can attend?