As a part of your benefits package, you now have access to Vodeclic video-based courses that can help you improve your proficiency with digital productivity tools that you use daily, whether on the job or on the go. You can learn an application from scratch—or find help with a single task that has you stumped.
- iOS and Windows operating systems
- Communication tools such as GoToMeeting, Lync, and Outlook
- Firefox, Dreamweaver, and other Internet tools
- Multimedia applications such as Captivate, InDesign, and Photoshop
- PowerPoint, Access, Excel, and other office essentials
- Professional topics including Basecamp, Visio, and Project
Each of the courses consists of a series of short videos, making the learning quick, easy, and fun.
The best way to get started is to watch a five-minute video. Click here to access Vodeclic and then select Guided Tour.
When you want to take Vodeclic courses in the future, you can access them through myLearning, which is available via the Education link in my.jhu.edu.
Posted in Tools+Tech