Enroll online for your 2024 university benefits from Wednesday, Oct. 11, through Tuesday, Oct. 31. Take advantage of this once-a-year opportunity to learn what's new, revisit your current elections, and update your benefits to be sure you have the best coverage to support you and your loved ones in the year ahead.
Benefits & Worklife is hosting numerous 2024 Annual Enrollment Town Halls to help you understand the upcoming benefits enhancements, which include new medical plan options, a new health care advocacy service, and a new pharmacy benefits manager.
Since we are making changes to our medical plan options, you may need to select a new plan during Annual Enrollment to make sure you have the coverage you want in 2024. If you don't, you'll be enrolled automatically in the medical plan that's closest to what you have now at the same level of coverage.
You must enroll if you want to:
- Participate in a Health Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Limited Purpose FSA, or Dependent Care FSA (you must reenroll each year)
- Contribute to the Health Savings Account (HSA) (for those enrolled in the CareFirst BCBS High Deductible Health Plan)
- Apply (or reapply) for the child care voucher program and/or scholarship to JHU Partner Centers
- Add or remove a dependent to any plans
- Increase your life insurance coverage
Your other benefits elections, such as dental, vision, life, disability, and voluntary benefits, will remain in place at the same coverage level (at 2024 rates) with no action needed.
Go to the Benefits & Worklife website and click on the Get Started button for all the 2024 annual enrollment information and to access the benefits enrollment site.
Should you need assistance, contact the Benefits Service Center at 410-516-2000 or email email@example.com.