While many awards still go to individuals, advances in translational research are increasingly dependent on teams of individuals with different perspectives and skills working collaboratively toward a common goal.
The selected research teams will:
- Celebrate with a "coffee break" package from the Bakery at NE Market.
- Receive a prize of either $2,000 to be used for team functions or a gift in-kind of ICTR services (CCDA, CRU, REDCap, or OpenSpecimen, Research Studio).
- Be featured at an ICTR Team Science event in which they will share their success and describe how they overcame challenges.
- Be provided with a project-specific consultation by the ICTR Navigators to help identify how the ICTR can best support their research.
- Have bragging rights for a year!
Any person within Johns Hopkins who is part of a Team Science biomedical research project is eligible to submit an application on behalf of a team. A Team Science project is defined as any group of interdisciplinary researchers working collaboratively toward a specific scientific goal.