JHU has partnered with Marsh McLennan Agency (MMA), an independent investment adviser, to provide financial education and consultation service to university employees free of charge. Attend this live session to learn about the services they provide and the resources and tools available through MMA's Prosper Wise website. Jennifer Conklyn and Jay Fisher will provide a demonstration of the website from noon to 1 p.m. on Thursday, March 23.
You will learn how to:
- Create your Prosper Wise account
- Complete your Financial Wellness Assessment to build a personalized action plan
- Explore courses, calculators, articles, videos, and webinars to make understanding where you are, and where you want to be, easy and approachable
- Schedule appointments with MMA's financial coaches who can answer questions about retirement, debt and budgeting, college savings, investments, and more
- Explore the Money Mindfulness Hub
- Track your Financial Stress Score monthly
Resister in advance here.
Questions can be directed to email@example.com.