Healthy volunteers are needed for a research study on how stomach activity and brain activity are related. Stomach activity is monitored using electrodes placed on the skin of the abdomen; brain activity is monitored using MRI.
- Who: Healthy adults, age 18-49.
- Where: F.M. Kirby Research Center for Functional Brain Imaging.
at Kennedy Krieger Institute, 707 N Broadway.
- When: About one and a half hours on each of two mornings (close together). Before one morning, you will be asked to fast overnight (no food after dinner).
- What: You will receive $50 compensation on conclusion of the second scan.
- How: Email firstname.lastname@example.org.