The Center for Social Concern's Engaged Scholar Faculty Fellows Program has been working with our faculty fellows this past semester to create unique community-based learning classes for JHU students. Now's the time to register for them!
The six that will be offered this spring are:
- EN.660.392 Social Impact Design (Dr. Alissa Burkholder Murphy)
- AS.004.101 (01) Reintroduction to Writing: Music, Young People, and Democracy (Dr. Anne-Elizabeth Brodsky)
- AS.362.140 Blackstorytelling: Public Health Education in the Black World (Dr. Jasmine Blanks Jones)
- AS. 389.314 (01) Researching the Africana Archive: Black Cemetary Stories (Dr. Gabrielle Dean)
- AS.004.101 (20) Reintroduction to Writing: The City That Writes (Dr. Matthew Pavesich)
- En.553.335 Mathematic for a Better World (Dr. Fadil Santosa)
Read each course description here.
Register for classes on SIS.