Nonclinical applications are closing soon for Hexcite, the Johns Hopkins early-stage medical software accelerator hosted by the Technology Innovation Center.
Through 16 weeks of business and technical design workshops, Johns Hopkins business, technology, and design leaders collaborate with Johns Hopkins clinical entrepreneurs in creating a software solution that will improve patient care. Startup teams test business concepts with customers, refine their commercialization roadmap, and design a technology prototype. Teams exit the accelerator prepared to gain early-stage funding for prototype development and pilot.
The nonclinical Hexcite application deadline is 5 p.m. EDT on Friday, Oct. 21.
The nonclinical team members we are looking for include:
- Johns Hopkins affiliate undergraduate or graduate students in design-related majors
- Johns Hopkins affiliates with design experience
- Johns Hopkins undergraduate or graduate students majoring in CS or BME
- Johns Hopkins affiliates with technical experience
- Johns Hopkins Carey Business School students
- Johns Hopkins affiliates with business experience
The Hexcite 2023 cohort launches in January 2023. This year's program will be mostly in person, with participants benefiting from weekly two-hour sessions, which will include a variety of speakers, interactive activities, and group work/mentoring components. The weekly sessions lead up to a Final Pitch event.