Share the story of a deserving Blue Jay! Student Affairs is seeking nominees for its first-ever Aspirations Awards, a way to honor Homewood students and faculty/staff members who embody the five Aspirations for Student Learning:
- Live with Curiosity: Ask questions, explore possibilities, develop new relationships.
- Deepen Self-Awareness: Identify and strengthen values and knowledge of self.
- Engage in Meaningful Collaboration: Expand local and global consciousness. Embrace diverse perspectives with compassion.
- Grow in Confidence: Develop the skills needed to successfully navigate a happy and fulfilling life.
- Practice Responsible Leadership: Become visionary leaders who will make the world a better place.
The nomination deadline is Friday, Oct. 14. Award recipients will be recognized at an award ceremony later in the semester.
Visit the Aspirations Awards website to find more information and to submit a nomination.