Johns Hopkins has launched a major expansion of its education-related benefits to help put the power of higher education within reach for employees and their families. Beginning fall semester 2022, annual tuition assistance amounts will increase, and employees can seek graduate degrees outside of JHU.
- For those seeking undergraduate (associate and bachelor's) degrees: Annual tuition assistance amounts have increased from $2,000 to $5,250.
- For those seeking graduate degrees (including graduate courses outside of JHU): Annual tuition assistance amounts have increased from $5,250 to $10,000.
- Undergraduate reimbursement will be available immediately, before the course end date.
Johns Hopkins has partnered with EdAssist by Bright Horizons to further enhance its Tuition Assistance Program by providing:
- A simple, web-based platform to apply for and receive tuition assistance
- Personalized guidance and ongoing support from a team of education and college finance experts
- Exclusive tuition discounts and other savings at 220+ network schools
To register, click on the date on which you'd like to attend.
More information is available on the university's Tuition Support webpage.