Student Health & Well-Being (SHWB) invites members of the Hopkins community to contribute original recipes for a community cookbook. Students, trainees, staff, faculty, and alumni are all welcome to submit recipes for consideration.
This cookbook will serve as a guide for Hopkins students on mastering the basics of meal planning, cooking, and properly storing food. We discovered this need in talking with current students and wanted to make sure we could provide instructions to make cooking at home more accessible and sustainable.
Please email all submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline for submission for our Fall 2022 issue is June 30. Selected recipe contributors will be notified in August.
All recipe submissions should include the following:
- A title
- Your name and Hopkins affiliation
- 2-3 sentences describing the dish
- An ingredient list with exact measurements (1 tsp, 1 cup, etc.) and container sizes (16-oz can, 24-ounce package, etc.)
- An equipment list (bowls, utensils, etc.)
- Step-by-step directions on preparing the dish, including cooking temperatures and times
- Approximate number of people the dish serves
Important note: NO PLAGARISM. You cannot submit a recipe that is copyrighted by someone else.
Any questions? Email email@example.com. We look forward to reading (and making!) your recipes.
More info here.