The Summer Experience Grants return for the third year! The Life Design Lab is excited to continue to support Homewood students pursuing diverse experiential learning opportunities that help them grow and discover more about themselves and the fields they want to pursue.
In order to prepare for the opening of the application on March 1st, we strongly encourage students to attend any one of our upcoming workshops to help strengthen their proposals and create roadmaps and resumes to supplement their summer experiences. A full list of upcoming workshops can be found on Handshake
All Life Design Lab Summer Grant applications require the same three components: a completed application form, a one-page resume, a one-page, single-spaced, 12 pt. font statement of grant purpose including a proposed budget and requested funding.
When you apply to summer funding you may select to be considered for up to three grants and they range in value from $200 to $4,000, A listing of these grants are:
- Design Your Summer Experience Grants
- Un(der)paid Life Design Lab Internship Grants
- Second Decade Society (SDS) Grants (Multiple Awards)
- SOAR Summer Plunge Grant (FLI Support)
- Center for Student Success Summer Grants (FLI Support)
- Remote Work Supplies Funding
- Steinberg Family Grant (Unpaid Internships)
Be on the lookout for the application link on March 1st!