CERAC Commissioners are responsible for:
- Supporting CSC student groups.
- Allocating funding through approving supplemental grants for students' service and awarding annual allocations for proposed student initiative budgets
- Recognizing productive and ethical service
CERAC Commissioners receive a stipend of $250 for the spring 2022 semester and will be paid an hourly wage of $15/hour for the 2022-23 academic year.
Each Commissioner is expected to commit no less than five hours to CSC student groups and CERAC duties, to include but not limited to:
- Meeting with CSC student groups and advisers
- Meeting with CSC professional staff
- Attending biweekly CERAC meetings