Learn more about preparing for retirement by attending this six-week webinar series, tailored to JHU's retirement plans. Offered through the university's partnership with Marsh McLennan Agency (MMA), an independent investment adviser, the sessions will help you learn more about retirement planning and investing and feel more confident in your decision making.
Open to everyone, the series progresses from foundational to advanced topics. You can join one, some, or all sessions, which will take place from noon to 1 p.m. on sequential Thursdays.
- Feb. 17, Session 1: Overview – Determining Your Goals, Needs, and Investing Preferences
- Feb. 24, Session 2: Investing in the Markets
- March 3, Session 3: All About Funds
- March 10, Session 4: Building a Retirement Portfolio
- March 17, Session 5: Annuities
- March 24, Session 6: Self-Directed Brokerage Windows
Register now on the Benefits & Worklife website.
Questions can be directed to the Benefits Service Center at email@example.com or 410-516-2000.