Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org and say you saw the posting on a Hopkins website
This outpatient study uses an investigation drug during brain imaging (PET scan) to learn more about the brains of people with depression.
You may be eligible to participate if you:
- Are between the ages of 18 and 70
- Are currently depressed (it's OK if you're on medication)
- Are otherwise healthy
- Currently have a doctor
- Do not currently have a substance use disorder
- Can lie flat and/or still for an MRI
- A physical and blood tests
- Brain imaging (PET scans and MRI)
- An intravenous (IV) and arterial lines to inject the drug and take blood
- An investigational new drug (a PET radiotracer)
Compensation is provided for both time and completing tasks. Taxi service may be provided. Travel and lodging may be provided. Contact us for more information. The studies are conducted at the NIH Clinical Center in Bethesda, Md.