Johns Hopkins Carey Business School offers Johns Hopkins undergraduates a focused, quantitative business minor that will prepare you for careers in small companies, major corporations, and consultancies, as well as acceptance into graduate business programs.
Position yourself as a leader among your peers in the private sector, government, the nonprofit sector, and the world of social enterprises. Graduating with a business minor, you will have the opportunity to enter a variety of business careers such as finance, management, real estate, marketing, accounting, and consulting.
Eight Required Courses (24 credits):
- BU.667.310 Business Analytics & Statistics
- EN.660.203 Financial Accounting
- BU.667.311 Economics for Decision Making
- BU.667.313 Principles of Finance
- BU.667.314 Operations Management
- BU.667.312 Marketing Management
- BU.667.315 Organizational Management
- BU.667.440 Business Capstone
All BU courses are taught by Carey Business School faculty at the Homewood campus.
Questions? Contact Carey_BusinessMinor@jhu.edu.