Administrative professionals are generally so overloaded they don't have time to explore ways to do things faster in Microsoft Office, even though it would make their life easier. No worries! This webinar will focus on the numerous and diverse ways you can streamline tasks to work more efficiently in Microsoft Office.
Participants will learn:
- How to enter information and have it replicate automatically
- How to combine information and eliminate duplicates
- Ways to automate document creation
- A few quick and surprisingly useful but obscure Find & Replace options
- Some useful ways to better work with data
For tickets, click here.
Note: This session is hosted by the International Association of Administrative Professionals (IAAP) Johns Hopkins Bayview branch and approved for one IAAP recertification point. All participants will receive their Zoom information prior to the event.