You are invited to learn more about a study testing an investigational birth control pill.
You may be eligible to participate if you are
- A healthy, sexually active female ages 13-45*
- Seeking birth control to prevent pregnancy
- Willing to use an oral birth control pill daily for about 12 months
- Willing and able to complete an eDiary daily for about 12 months
- Willing and able to have a phone call at least once a month with clinic staff to discuss any changes to your health and eDiary completion.
- Willing to complete nine visits to the clinic in about 14 months
Investigational birth control pills, clinic visits, laboratory tests, and procedures that are part of the study will be provided at no cost. You may also be compensated for your time and study-related travel expenses.
PI: Anne Burke, MD MPH