Sponsored by the Johns Hopkins University Office of Alumni Relations
There is no time like the new year to think about healthy habits and Hop Into Wellness! We invite you to participate in a program designed to encourage wellness that contributes to overall health.
The New Year's Challenge will run from Monday, Jan.18, through Saturday, May 1. At the conclusion, a prize will be awarded to the participant with the highest number of points. Additionally, every participant who records a minimum of 15 points will receive a prize.
Register today on the program's Johns Hopkins University Group Page.
How to register
- Click the link to ChallengerRunner.
- Select as your challenge "Hop Into Wellness" in the right-hand column.
- Create an account or sign into your existing account.
Here are the activities and the associated points that may be earned:
- Sleep at least 7 hours = 1 point
- Eat a healthy meal = 1 point
- Drink 32 ounces of water = 1 point/32 ounces
- Meditate for 2 minutes = 1 point/2 minutes of meditation
- Exercise for 20 minutes = 1 point/20 minutes of exercise (Activities qualifying as exercise are at the discretion of the participant. For example, walking, running, swimming, cycling, yoga, Pilates, barre, lifting weights, hiking, playing with your kids, etc., are all considered exercise.)
For questions, contact Jamie Seward, associate director of Affinity Engagement Programs, at 410-218-0217 or JSeward@jhu.edu.