All undergrads who will be enrolled full time at JHU for the 2021–22 year are invited to an information session for the CIRCUIT Program at the JHU Applied Physics Laboratory. Students will participate in cutting-edge research while building skills to make significant contributions to science.
All undergraduates are encouraged to apply; there are no specific subject-matter background requirements, and CIRCUIT provides training and mentoring to support students in the broader research community.
- All academic majors are eligible
- 40-hour/week on-site (or virtual) summer experience
- 20-hour/week during fall and spring semesters
- $9,000 stipend for summer session
- Applications open NOW
- Priority deadline: Jan. 15, 2021
- Application closes: Jan. 31, 2021
Info sessions available:
+ Wednesday, Dec. 9, 4 to 5 p.m. ET; register in Campus Groups.
+ Monday, Dec. 14, 7 to 8 p.m. ET; register in Campus Groups.
More information at CIRCUIT site or contact HOUR with your questions.