WW (formerly Weight Watchers) is opening its (virtual) doors to Johns Hopkins employees! For an entire week, from Dec. 14 to Dec. 18, they'll be hosting open houses to showcase the power of a virtual workshop. This is not your mama's Weight Watchers. The new WW is about more than just weight loss; it's about total health and well-being.
What you'll experience:
- A free virtual workshop from the convenience of your phone or computer
- The new myWW+ program, the company's most holistic weight-loss program
- Science-backed techniques from a WW coach that can help you find success
- WW's invaluable tools—like food, activity, and sleep trackers—designed to help you hit your goals
Mark your calendars!
- Open houses are 4 p.m. ET, Dec.14 to Dec. 18
- Access one at your leisure by clicking the Zoom link and entering Meeting ID 237-378-8804.
- Sign up for WW at WW.com/us/JohnsHopkinsUniversity.
The university will cover half the cost for full-time and part-time employees and retirees.
Questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org .