The Center for Educational Resources will be hosting virtual workshops throughout August to prepare KSAS and WSE faculty for the fall semester and beyond. We encourage faculty to visit our website to view dates/times and register for topics of interest.
Available trainings include:
- Online Teaching Orientation (CER encourages all faculty to take this class, lasting 60-90 minutes).
- Assessing Students in an Online Course.
- Blackboard (various live sessions and pre-recordings): Introduction, Tests & Assignments, Communication & Collaboration, BB Tips for Instructors, and/or BB for TAs.
- Chalkboard/Whiteboard: How to Re-create Online.
- Using Microsoft Teams.
- Panopto: Using Video in Your Course.
- Piazza: Using for Q&A in Your Course.
- Zoom: How to Host Live Class Sessions.
- Open Q&A on Educational Technology With Brian Cole.
Register for access on CER's Preparation for the Fall Semester webpage.