This panel discussion, scheduled for 11 a.m. to noon on Wednesday, July 22, will feature personal stories, expert advice, and shared resources on how to navigate parenting a child with special needs during COVID-19.
The panelists are:
- Beth Bounds, senior clinical social worker, Johns Hopkins Children's Center
- Patrice Brylske, director of Child Life Services, Johns Hopkins Children's Center
- Gregory Burks, community engagement specialist, JHU Office of Benefits & Worklife
- Tracy Curry, director of HR, JHU Center for Talented Youth
- Tana Hope, director of Clinical Services, Child & Family Therapy Clinic, Kennedy Krieger Institute
As this topic can be triggering, we will have a member of the mySupport Onsite Clinical Team monitoring the chat and available to address individual concerns.
Join the discussion via this Zoom link.