The Center for Educational Resources hosts virtual workshops throughout July to prepare faculty in the Krieger School and the Whiting School for the fall semester and beyond. We encourage faculty to visit the center's website to view dates/times and register for topics of interest.
Available trainings include:
- Online Teaching Orientation (all faculty are encouraged to take this 60-90-minute orientation)
- Blackboard: Introduction, Tests & Assignments, and/or Communication & Collaboration.
- Chalkboard/Whiteboard: How to recreate online.
- MS Teams: Using for office hours in your course.
- Panopto: Using video in your course.
- Piazza: Using for Q&A in your course.
- Zoom: How to host live class sessions.
Register for access: https://cer.jhu.edu/teaching/preparation-for-fall#training